Quinta Da Regaleira: A Place Of Unrivaled Beauty

Awesome Architecture Pictures can be found here
neeraj

Quinta Da Regaleira: A Place Of Unrivaled Beauty

Postby neeraj » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am

Quinta da Regaleira is one of the most beautiful estates on earth. You will find it near the historic center of the city of Sintra, Portugal. UNESCO has classified it as a World Heritage Site, and it is considered one of the principal tourist attractions of Sintra (see more information below).

Talented Canadian photographer Taylor Moore was able to capture the magic and legendary beauty of this incredible site in a recent visit. After looking through his photos, I can honestly say this is one place I would love to see with my own eyes one of these days.

You can find more of Taylor Moore's beautiful photos on his website or on his facebook page.

Regaleira Tower during Day

The property consists of a romantic palace, an incredibly beautiful chapel, and a luxurious park that features lakes, grottoes, wells, benches, fountains, and a vast array of exquisite constructions.

Well Panorama

Magic Light

The well at Night

The caves

Tower at Night

The palace is also known as "The Palace of Monteiro the Millionaire", which is based on the nickname of its best known former owner, António Augusto Carvalho Monteiro.

Macte Animo

The entrance

Return to “Architecture”

INTERESTING NEWS