Kiara Advani Enjoys Her Day Out In Hyderabad

Are you a big fan of Gorgeous Female Indian Celebrities? Here's one of the biggest collection of wallpapers and images from photoshoots and candids of North Indian and South Indian Female Actresses, Models, Singers & Sports Personalities.
shahrukh

Re: Kiara Advani Enjoys Her Day Out In Hyderabad

Postby shahrukh » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:38 am

Talking about her experience, Kiara said, "Every time I travel I look forward to exploring the culture and heritage of the place I’m visiting. Over the last year Hyderabad has become second home and every time I had come to the city to shoot, I never really got the time to venture out and discover the beautiful city. This time, fortunately, I had a day off and took my team to do some sightseeing. I finally made a trip to the gorgeous Charminar, where I also shopped a little bit, I also visited the Salar Jung Museum and had dinner at my favourite Chutneys, which my stylist introduced me to.

" Kiara, who became a big name in Tollywood after the huge success for her debut film - Bharat Ane Nenu, donned a lovely summery ensemble. She covered her head with a dupatta and wore stylish shades to avoid getting noticed. Kiara wandered on the streets of Hyderabad like a localite. The actress not only bought roadside artificial jewellery but also devoured few roadside delicacies including ice-cream.

Given that Kiara’s popularity is on the rise, we’d say enjoy the anonymity while it lasts.

Return to “Indian Celebs”

INTERESTING NEWS