22 Places To Grab A Delicious Breakfast At Across India

R u fond of eating or do u want to impress ur Family wid the newly made dish??? U've come to the right place for getting the Most Exquisite Recipes...
shahrukh

Re: 22 Places To Grab A Delicious Breakfast At Across India

Postby shahrukh » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:43 pm

While this place may be a popular lunch and dinner joint, their mouth-watering Niharis with Khamili roti make it a great option for breakfast too.

9. Haldiram, Noida

This is a favourite haunt for most office goers in Noida and a great place for dining with family. They have an elaborate spread ranging from sandwiches to chola bhaturas and dhoklas and samosas.

10. Diesel Café, Mangalore

If you are craving a western-style breakfast - think pancakes, waffles and cheesy omelettes - there is no place as good as Diesel café in Mangalore. Sumith Manoharan, an oil engineer who shuttles between Mangalore and Dubai, says, “I love their waffles and pancakes. I think these are the best I have had so far”. The next time you are here, make sure to get there early, for it could get really crowded on a Sunday.

11. The Ocean Pearl, Mangalore

They boast of a great South Indian breakfast and some of the crispiest vadas in Mangalore any time of the day. Other must-try dishes are Rava Idli, Mushroom Dosa, Bournvita Shake and a one-of-its-kind filter coffee.

Return to “Recipe Corner”

INTERESTING NEWS