18 Adorable Animals From Australia

A collection of Best Animals and Wildlife Pictures here
shahrukh

18 Adorable Animals From Australia

Postby shahrukh » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:48 pm

When I think about Australia I mostly think about snakes, spiders, crocodiles and vast deserts but this wonderful country has so much more to offer! Australia is also home to some of the world's cutest animals, and I guarantee that you won't be able to look at these pictures without feeling a need to just say "Awww!"

We start with this kookaburra, which might be the most welcoming bird in the world.

This ringtail possum is using his mother as a cozy combination of a car and a bed.

A wombat is really just a pair of fuzzy cheeks and a lot of fur.

The Golden Brushtail Possum, or as I like to call it: the dog-cat-squirrel combo.

Quokka, the happiest animal in Australia. This little guy is always smiling!

This tiny cute little thing is a pygmy possum, and yes, they really do stay this size.

Ever wonder if there is such a thing as a cute fish? Yes there is, say hello to the cuddlefish.

This amazing pair of eyes is part of a spectacled flying fox, but did you really notice anything else in the picture besides them?

A baby koala sitting in a mug and eating, I have nothing more to add.

I can't make up my mind if this bilby has ears that are too big or too cute.

Baby kangaroos are called joeys, and this little one has just hurt his leg so he is staying in a home until he feels better, while wearing an "appropriate" baby outfit.

A baby numbat who is too lazy to move both ears.

He might need a diet, but I would still love to hug this Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo.

This baby Tasmanian devil will grow up to be quite the danger but for now he is just irresistible.

The Australian masked owl is a delightful mix of serious and adorable.

Yellow-bellied gliders have the cutest noses you have ever seen

A colorful crimson rosella, enjoying a nice bath in the Australian heat.

And we end with these dingo puppies, which for some reason look slightly concerned but it only makes them look cuter.

Return to “Animals and Wildlife”

INTERESTING NEWS