13 Common Mistakes Men Make While Wearing Accessories To Work

From makeup to clothes,everything is present in here!
vinay

13 Common Mistakes Men Make While Wearing Accessories To Work

Postby vinay » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:02 pm

You don't need a stylist to tell you that fashion and Indian men do not go hand in hand. Most of us know as much about fashion, as chalk knows about cheese. When it comes to fashion, we often take inspiration from Bollywood, but that, until recently, didn't help either. Did you know that the concept of a stylist in a movie only came in the late 90s and the early 2000s? Most of the times, the hero of the film would just wear the clothes he already had at home. That explains Govinda. A lot.

That wasn't required.

So anyway, I was asked to pick out some horrendous mistakes men make while wearing accessories at work, and although I have no clue about fashion, I do know the difference between looking good, and looking Govinda.

1. That guy in the cafeteria who loves to flash his gold chain.

Very sexxaaay. If that's what the voice in your head says, then it's time to button up. It's not attractive. I'm not going to touch it to see how much it weighs. Women are not going to compare their chains with yours. They will refer to you as a creep though. Again, don't be that guy. Not sexxaaay.

Return to “Fashion Trends”

INTERESTING NEWS