20 Most Annoying Office Habits

No Words for these. Just Check these out for yourself.
shahrukh

Re: 20 Most Annoying Office Habits

Postby shahrukh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Everyone's on some social media these days but there are those who even in the middle of a huge crisis manage to get the time to poke their friends on facebook, chat with their girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives/mothers/daughters/(you get it right) on GTalk and tweet about how bored they are with life.

Much as we hate the idea of blocking these sites in office, seeing these characters makes you understand why (for once) the IT administrator is justified in doing what he did.

My grandmother is in the hospital"

"Today her sister got admitted too!"

"My mum fell down and broke her little toe"

"So did my sister!"

You get the drift right? Really, there only can be so many relatives one can bump off and injure to bunk work.

It's not like we don't understand what you're up to. So cut it out, folks!

Sure everyone does it once in a while. But there's a place and time, right? Not smack in the middle of a board meeting where you're digging into a plate of biscuits and snacks after you've sufficiently dug into the deep recesses of your nose.

Ew. Grose!

So you've taken a personal call at your desk and are probably talking about how Ramaa maasi is being a pain in your cousin's neck.

After a good 15-minute talk about maasi, her family, your cousin and her girlfriend/boyfriend (who as it turns out is the bone of contention) you turn around and see your colleague staring right at you and without so much blinking an eyelid launches off: "I had the same problem "

Erm ok we know you love to share your family affairs with the world but does it look like we do too?

Return to “Presentations”

INTERESTING NEWS